Water that is polluted poses a threat to our health. As a vital element to life, it’s important that we have access to clean water in our properties.
All water that comes through our faucets and shower heads comes from an outside source. These can include lakes, rivers, and other surface water. Before any water reaches our properties, it is pre-treated to remove contaminants and other harmful particulates such as toxic chemicals and bacteria.
Water that is safe to drink is needed to do daily activities including:
- And more
The Benjamin Franklin Water Softener Redwood City team specializes in water conditioner and water softener installation in Redwood City properties. Benjamin Franklin Water Softener Redwood City can install a water conditioner or softener to
- Make your plumbing setup run more efficiently
- Remove chlorine from your water
- Give you healthier skin and hair
- Filter out unwanted contaminants in your water
- And improve the quality, taste and color of your water
How Does It Work?
Water conditioners eliminate hard minerals and hard water scale buildup from water. They do this using
- Carbon filtration
- Ceramic media
- And magnets
During the process of installing a water conditioner or water softener in San Mateo and its surrounding counties, our plumbers will
- Determine the water use in your home or office per day
- Test the water for hardness
- Choose the water conditioner and water softener installation location
- Drain your piping lines by shutting off the water and power, and using a curb key
- Connect new water lines using pipe wrenches
- Install a remote bypass before connecting the fittings
- Remove the barbed fitting, tape the threads, and reattach the drain tubes
- Install and connect the brine line and drain tubes
- And check for leaks before leaving your property
We’re BBB and Diamond Certified
Benjamin Franklin Redwood City has been a BBB accredited business since 2003. This means the Better Business Bureau determined we meet the BBB accreditation standards. These standards include a commitment to resolve customer needs, no matter the issue. Additionally, we received Diamond Certification consecutively since 2009. The Diamond Certification highlights our positive customer reviews, our exceptional service, and a 92% customer loyalty rating.
Why Choose Benjamin Franklin?
If you need a water softener or water conditioner system installed in your property, give us a call today! At Benjamin Franklin Redwood City, we hold high standards that our plumbers are expected to meet, without excuse. After all, they’re the best in the industry! Of every 33 applicants, only 1 qualifies to become a Benjamin Franklin plumber.
Additionally, we offer straightforward pricing, prompt service, and guaranteed repairs. Best of all, our plumbers clean up any messes they make. Our water conditioner and water softener system installation services are guaranteed to satisfy you.
Call us today at 650-235-1434 or request an appointment!