Slab leaks are the most complicated plumbing issue that property owners can experience. These leaks can cause damage to the structure of your property and are therefore considered an emergency plumbing service(internal link). That means Benjamin Franklin Slab Leak Detection San Jose is here to help for your slab leak complications 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Our plumbers are able to tackle even the most complex slab leak repairs.
How Do Slab Leaks Occur?
Slab leaks are ones that are found in your slab on grade foundations. These leaks often occur beneath the floors and build pressure, making a slab leak repair and detection complicated. They are difficult to locate and to reach. However, Slab Leak Detection Services San Jose have the knowledge and experience needed to efficiently detect, assess, and repair your property’s slab leaks.
How Do You Detect a Slab Leak?
The well-qualified plumbers of Slab Leak Detection Services San Jose are equipped with electronic devices that are specially designed to detect slab leaks. You can detect where a slab leak may be located before contacting us however!
- Find the pipe layout under the slab. Listen to the piping and notice changes in the pipes’ sounds.
- Search for warm or cold spots on your floors. The temperature of the floor affected will be determined by the location of the slab leak, and whether the slab leak is located on a hot or cold water pipe. Feel around carefully for spots that may be colder or hotter than the surrounding affected area.
- Turn off your property’s main water source.
- Jackhammer (if able and experienced) the slab at its point of leaking. Get as close in proximity as possible. If you are not able and experienced using a jackhammer, call Slab Leak Detection San Jose for immediate, emergency service.
How Do We Repair a Slab Leak?
Once we determine the location of the slab leak, our plumbing specialists will repair the leak with our advanced technology. Depending on the situation at hand, we may use different tests and technologies not limited to
- Pressure testing,
- Moisture probing,
- Fibre optic borescopes,
- And audio and video inspections.
None of these methods involve damage to your property’s floors or walls. After repairing the leak, we reroute the piping beneath the property’s foundation and install overhead pipes. Rerouting the pipes distributes water from the source to its destination with optimum water flow.
We are proud to be BBB and Diamond Certified
Benjamin Franklin San Jose has been a BBB accredited business since 2003. This means that BBB believes our personnel meet all of the BBB accreditation standards, including a commitment to solve all of our customers’ needs. Moreover, Benjamin Franklin San Jose received a Diamond Certification in 2009, and has carried that certification for 5 years. That marks 5 years of exceptional service, positive customer satisfaction reviews, and a 92% customer loyalty rating!
Why Hire Benjamin Franklin San Jose?
Our team is one you can trust and depend on. Benjamin Franklin San Jose is known for customer satisfaction, dependability, and top quality services. With every service we offer at Benjamin Franklin San Jose, you can count on skilled plumbers, promptness, cleanliness, guaranteed repairs, and no-hassle, straightforward prices.