At Benjamin Franklin San Jose, our skilled plumbers are able to locate and repair any plumbing leaks that are disturbing the functionality of your home or office building. Benjamin Franklin Leak Detection San Jose plumbers have unique listening tools that help to easily pinpoint a leak’s exact location. Because water leak detection can be a complicated job, it’s important to hire a well-qualified professional to do the work for you.
If You Detect a Leak
Follow these precautions If you detect a leak in your home before calling Benjamin Franklin Leak Detection San Jose:
- Do not dig at the leak. This will irritate the situation and possibly make it worse.
- Do not use a screwdriver to stick in the place of the leak. This could easily pierce the cross wires or tanks. Locate or call your nearest utilities locate center and ask them to mark their utilities on your property.
- Be aware of your home or property’s age before taking any action towards stopping the leak on your own.
How Do I Detect a Leak?
You may have a water leak in your property if you notice any of the following problems:
- Higher water bills,
- A yard leak,
- A hot water tank that is hissing,
- There is sound emitted from your hose-bibs,
- Evidence of water damage to floorboards or walls,
- The flow indicator on your water meter is consistently moving,
- Or that the toilet is always running.
Benjamin Franklin is BBB and Diamond Certified
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing San Jose has been Diamond Certified since 2009. We carry exceptional customer satisfaction reviews and a 92% customer loyalty rating. We are praised for a job done correctly the first time around and our 100% guarantee. Since 2003 as well, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing San Jose is a BBB Accreditation Business. This means that BBB has determined that our plumbers meet the BBB business accreditation standards, including a sound commitment to make any effort to resolve our customers’ needs.
Why Hire Benjamin Franklin San Jose?
A problematic leak will get worse over time, not better. Don’t risk the practicality of your setup by waiting. Our skilled plumbers specialize in a variety of leak detection services ranging from pressure testing to fibre optic borescopes and moisture probing. Benjamin Franklin Leak Detection San Jose also performs audio and video inspections. These inspections and technology help us locate the leak or leaks without damaging your walls or floors. We guarantee your complete satisfaction from beginning to end. We’re so sure of our service that our motto is: “If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay!” If we’re not on time for your plumbing appointment, we’ll pay you $5 for every minute we’re late (not exceeding $300). Let us be your number one local choice for all your plumbing needs.